Why Choose CCT Precision?
At CCT our goal is quite simple: have fun producing challenging parts, be on the cutting edge of new techniques to improve production, and, most importantly, make our customers look great.
Currently, we are looking for a Quality Manager, and we would like to review your qualifications. Please attach your resume below.
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Willingness to take ownership of division with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ablity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a diverse employee group
- Proven leadership in managing, developing and motivating a team
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- At least 3 years previous experience in a Quality Manager role
- Working knowledge of ISO, AS9100, and ISO 13485
CCT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.