Why Choose CCT Precision?
At CCT our goal is quite simple: have fun producing challenging parts, be on the cutting edge of new techniques to improve production, and, most importantly, make our customers look great.
We have an immediate full-time opening at our growing company for an experienced CMM Programmer/Inspector.
This person will perform daily inspections on multiple machined products and report findings back to the manufacturing floor. This person will also consistently utilize CMM, visual inspection, and many hand inspection tools (caliper, micrometer, gages, etc.)
We are looking for someone who has
- 3 years of quality inspection experience including reviewing, inspecting and referencing engineering drawings or blue prints. Experience with inspection of machined product is preferred.
- A thorough understanding and experience in operating and programming optical CMM’s. CCT currently uses Micro Vu systems which utilize In-Spec software.
- A strong understanding and implementation of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) concepts.
- The ability to generate first article inspection reports from completed measurement data.
- The ability to succeed in a fast paced work environment which involves varying degrees of inspection, report generation and communication with manufacturing personnel in relation to a high product type mix.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $27.00 /hour
We have an immediate full-time opening at our growing company for an experienced Lathe Operator.
This person will
- Set up, load and operate engine lathes to shape complex, small-run parts made from plastics and metal
- Interpret blueprints, manuals and other work instructions
- Take measurements of parts at setup and completion to determine correctness using precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, dial calipers, depth gages, indicators and scales·
- Clean and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on machines, tooling and parts
- Communicate with supervisors, engineers, production control employees and other personnel for assignments, and to resolve machining or quality issues
- Understand and abide by industry and machine-specific safety standards
- Inspect cutting tools for sharpness and usability
- Clock on and off work order/jobs to ensure that the correct time is gathered against each job
CCT Precision is a Dallas/Fort Worth based machine shop specializing in tight-tolerance machining with a special niche in working with plastic materials other machine shops won’t touch. CCT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.