Why Choose CCT Precision?
At CCT our goal is quite simple: have fun producing challenging parts, be on the cutting edge of new techniques to improve production, and, most importantly, make our customers look great.
Currently, we are looking for a CNC Machine Operator, and we would like to review your qualifications. Please attach your resume below.
CNC Machine Operator Attributes
- Is self-motivated and is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Likes to learn new techniques and skills
- Sets up and operates engine lathes, CNC machines and boring mills to shape complex, small-run parts made from plastics and/or metal
- Interprets blueprints, manuals and other instructional documentation
- Performs set-up, in-process and final inspections of parts to compare measurements of parts to specifications
- Loads various mills and lathes with correct cutting tools and inspects cutting tools for sharpness and usability
- Cleans and performs basic preventative maintenance functions on machines, tooling and parts
- Proficiently uses precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, dial calipers, depth gauges, indicators and scales
- Effectively communicates with supervisors, engineers, production control employees and other personnel for assignments and machining or quality issue resolution
- Understands and abides by industry and machine-specific safety standards
- Utilizes company-wide Enterprise Resource System to track jobs, schedule tooling and manage time effectively
Currently, we are looking for a Quality Inspector, and we would like to review your qualifications. Please attach your resume below.
Quality Inspector Attributes
- Is self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Has outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a diverse employee group
- Is organized and detail-oriented
- Has strong analytical skills
- Has previous inspection experience with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T)
- Has the ability to read/interpret engineering blueprints and purchase orders.
- Has experience using various inspection tools, such as micrometers, calipers and different types of gages.
- Has performed First Article Inspections (FAIs) in accordance to the AS9102 standard.
- Is proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Has experience using Optical Comparators/CMM’s to inspect product.
CCT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.