Why Choose CCT Precision?
At CCT our goal is quite simple: have fun producing challenging parts, be on the cutting edge of new techniques to improve production, and, most importantly, make our customers look great.
We have an immediate opening at our growing company for an experienced Quality Inspector . We are looking for someone who
- Has at least two years Quality Inspection experience (experience in circuit board industry or machine shop is a plus)
- Has experience with GD&T and CMM (Optical CMM experience, AS9100 and/or ISO 13485 experience is a plus)
- Can generate first article inspection reports
- Is capable of and excited about working in a fast paced environment dealing with multiple customers and multiple parts in a job shop situation – If you are expecting to inspect the same product day in and day out, this may not be the job for you
- Is able to read, write and speak English and communicate effectively with a diverse group of employees, managers and customers both in verbal and in written communication
- Wants a full time position with benefits and a possible flex schedule
CCT Precision is a Dallas/Fort Worth based machine shop specializing in tight-tolerance machining with a special niche in working with plastic materials other machine shops won’t touch. CCT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.