At CCT our goal is quite simple: have fun producing challenging parts, be on the cutting edge of new techniques to improve production, and, most importantly, make our customers look great.
What sets CCT Precision apart:
- Ability to machine materials other companies won’t consider
- Development of proprietary techniques to machine stable, quality, tight-tolerance parts
- State-of-the-art equipment on the floor and in our Quality Department
- Medium size corporation – allows us to adapt to customers’ needs
- Fair pricing, exceptional quality, reliable turnaround time
- Established 1999
- 50 employees, 15,000 square feet shop floor, 24 + machines
- ISO Certified, AS Compliant
Why Machine over other processes?
- Die Cutting – Many parts are too thick or too hard for die cutting. Machining doesn’t have the tooling expenses associated with dies.
- Laser Cutting – Many materials do not respond well to laser cutting. We can hold very tight tolerances and produce parts without burning.
- Waterjet Cutting – Many materials de-laminate when cut with a waterjet. Our process can produce cleaner, more accurate parts than waterjet cutting.
- EDM-Wire Cutting – We can process many materials that cannot be EDM Wire cut.
- Knife Cutting – We can cut many materials that are too thick for knife cutting.
- Injection Molding – We can produce prototype parts for testing prior to expensive molds being produced. We can also do secondary machining of molded parts.
- Stamping – Our process can often produce better-looking parts more cost-effectively than stamping.