As an essential business working in the crucial sectors of medical, defense, and electronics manufacturing, CCT Precision Machining is currently open for business and will continue to ship orders.
During these uncertain times, CCT Precision Machining has been thinking a lot about our customers, our employees and our greater community. Health and safety are our top priorities, and we believe it is critical to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are diligently following guidance and best practices of the recommendations and directives as published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in the ever-evolving situation:
- sanitization of work areas and facilities
- social distancing to include reconfiguring our factory floor to separate workers
- providing education on hand washing
- working from home when possible
- staying home when sick
- isolating and sanitizing should someone fall ill at work.
Please know that in these times of uncertainty we truly appreciate your business and confidence in CCT Precision Machining.