Glass-reinforced thermoset polymer matrices are synthetic polymer reinforcements that have been developed and used in many applications.
CCT Precision Machining is an industry leader in Thermoset Machining/Garolite Machining. We are able to maintain tolerances, create features and produce parts that even the material manufacturers deem impossible. By using high speed spindles capable of turning at 30,000 RPM, tightly controlled work envelopes and cutting edge work holding systems, CCT Precision can machine high pressure laminate components from the most simple part to the most intricate part on any of the 25+ machines in our facility.
- 27” x 15” x 13” Work Envelope
- Tolerances to +/- .00025” (0.006 mm)
- Hole Diameters to 0.003” (0.076 mm)
If precision machining of Thermoset Material parts is what you are looking for, Request a Quote today.
- G10 corresponds to MIL-I-24768/2, MIL-P -18177 GEE and LP-509
- FR4 corresponds to MIL-I-24768/27
- G5 corresponds to MIL-I-24768/8, MIL-P-15037 GMG and LP-509
- G9 corresponds to MIL-I-24768/1, MIL-P-15037 GME and LP-509
- G7 corresponds to MIL-I-24768/17, MIL-P-997 GSG and LP-509
- G11 corresponds to MIL-I-24768/3, MIL-P-18177 GEB and LP-509
- FR5 corresponds to MIL-I-24768/28